3rd March 2012

David Haye – By John McKenzie
David Haye has been at the tweeting again, and this time it looks like big news! 

The former WBA heavyweight champion has proclaimed through the social media site, that Vitali Klitschko has agreed to fight him. – Haye, who still is not sure what the outcome of his brawl with Dereck Chisora in Germany a fortnight ago will bring in terms of the law, tweeted:

“Vitali has just finally agreed to fight me in a live RTL interview!!! He told me I will be his next fight!! Let’s Get Ready To Rumble!!!” – David Haye Tweets his fans

We posted an article last month, when Haye told the press that Vitali had planned to meet him in June. Klitschko denied it, but looking at it all from afar, it makes you wonder if the Munich presser arguments were staged to promote a potential meeting. The problem was that Chisora got involved and that was when it all hit the fan with all hell breaking loose. 

Haye is currently in Las Vegas, will have to face German Police on his return and deal with the repercussions that come from that first, before he can contemplate a fight with Klitschko. 


It is still uncertain if the BBBofC would grant him a licence anyway? – Haye retired from the ring last year after losing to Vitali’s brother Wladimir and as always insisted that he would only come out of retirement to fight Vitali or for a rematch with Wladimir.

Haye has already said that if the board refuse him, he will apply for a licence elsewhere.
Klitschko’s team have denied a fight has been agreed! – Although in an interview after his brothers fight on Saturday night, Vitali said; “Maybe in the next couple of month’s Klitschko fighting against David Haye?

“It should be great fight! I would be happy to fight David Haye, I would be happy to knock him out!” added Vitali.

Related Article:


Watch this space.!

.