- Alexander v Purdy Press Conference Quotes and VideoPosted 2 days ago
- Nav gets new opponent for Friday’s English title fightPosted 4 days ago
- Rendall Munroe scores 1st round KO in comeback fightPosted 5 days ago
- ‘Kilrain’ Kelly Dedicates Belt to his late MotherPosted 5 days ago
- Jamie McDonnell is the New IBF World Bantamweight ChampionPosted 6 days ago
- Denton Vassell: ‘I’ll show you magic and greatness against Frankie Gavin’Posted 9 days ago
- Dereck Chisora to fight Deontay Wilder at Wembley Arena June 15Posted 9 days ago
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr wants Martin Murray in MexicoPosted 9 days ago
- Lee Haskins The New British Bantamweight ChampionPosted 19 days ago
- Murray drops Martinez twice but loses on points in ArgentinaPosted 20 days ago
Amir Khan reveals sparring partners are offered a $1000 bonus to KO him
Amir Khan as revealed that his American trainer Freddie Roach offers all sparring partners $1000 if any of them can knock him or Manny Pacquiao down, in the competitive sparring sessions the Wildcard Gym in Los Angeleas.
Khan revealed the bounty that is put on his head and with combatants lining up to make an extra buck, it certainly keeps him on his toes and gets him sharp and ready for fight night, which Khan says can sometimes be easier than the famous Wildcard spars.
But last year the pair were told that they could no longer share the ring together in training, just in case the possibility ever arose that they might face each other for real, but the bounty you can bet for a knockdown then, would be significantly higher!