- Eubank Jr hoping to find his way down a well worn path vs. Chudinov on Saturday night
- Avalos in confident mood ahead of Frampton fight
- Hobson praises Burkinshaw – ‘It’s a real Cinderella story’
- Hughie Fury cruises to win over tough Andriy Rudenko on Murray Undercard
- Lee Haskins wins the European title for a second time
Dave Coldwell talks Rhodes v Rabchenko and Munroe v Quigg
Dubbed by some as the busiest man in British boxing, Dave also weighs up Rhodes v Rabchenko and Munroe v Quigg fights, plus his last promotion ‘The Big Bang’ which featured Tony Bellew successfully defending his British light-heavyweight title against Danny McIntosh at the Echo Arena in Liverpool.
Coldwell is a credit to British boxing and is making a real go of bringing fair and honest boxers to the fore, who are willing to learn the game and progress the proper way with evenly matched fights. Recently he offered all registered amateur boxers the chance to attend all his shows for £5 each, a great incentive and typical of the man who admits first and foremost to being a boxing fan.
Dave and business partner Spencer Fearn are looking for a TV deal in their own right at the moment and it is certainly only a matter of time before someone come’s knocking at the door in the near future, when they recognise what Coldwell Boxing is all about and what they are offering and putting back in to the game.