- Robin Reid talks career highlights, dodgy decisions and meeting Pat Barrett (video)
- Interview with Middleton’s Matthew Ryan on his last fight and Jan 31st (video)
- Sean Ben Mulligan debutant in waiting – Jan 31st (video)
- Khan/Mayweather/Pacquiao – The End Game
- Andy Lee produces the “feel good” moment during an action packed night of boxing
Dave Coldwell talks Rhodes v Rabchenko and Munroe v Quigg
Dubbed by some as the busiest man in British boxing, Dave also weighs up Rhodes v Rabchenko and Munroe v Quigg fights, plus his last promotion ‘The Big Bang’ which featured Tony Bellew successfully defending his British light-heavyweight title against Danny McIntosh at the Echo Arena in Liverpool.
Coldwell is a credit to British boxing and is making a real go of bringing fair and honest boxers to the fore, who are willing to learn the game and progress the proper way with evenly matched fights. Recently he offered all registered amateur boxers the chance to attend all his shows for £5 each, a great incentive and typical of the man who admits first and foremost to being a boxing fan.
Dave and business partner Spencer Fearn are looking for a TV deal in their own right at the moment and it is certainly only a matter of time before someone come’s knocking at the door in the near future, when they recognise what Coldwell Boxing is all about and what they are offering and putting back in to the game.