- Burns lined up to defend his title against Crawford
- Price pulls out of comeback fight
- Khan backing his young Bro in Wigan this Saturday
- Jennings tells Askin his next fight is his most important
- Cleverly sets date for return while Bellew eyes cruiserweight rematch
- Lee Selby to face Rendall Munroe with British and European titles on the line
- Froch-Groves fall out.. Bellew’s Big shot.. and Rock The Box II.. by Paul Ready
- Cleverly forced to withdraw from Saturdays title fight
- Froch recalls sparring Groves: ‘I flattened him with a right hand and he was gone’
- Frankie Gavin to defend his Commonwealth title on Dec 21
David Haye v Dereck Chisora Promo Video but will they fight in July?
6th May 2012
It is now common knowledge what happened in the aftermath of the Presser brawl, Chisora had his boxing licence suspended indefinitely by the BBBofC and Haye who had already handed back his licence after officially retiring in October last year, is yet to face any backlash from the unfortunate episode.
The Munich Police department are currently investigating and have contacted all peoples who were present on that night in Munich. They are in the process of building a case and if the pair fight or not, they will have to answer to the German authorities at some point.
If the fight is announced, and it isn’t the foregone conclusion many think, It is almost impossible that the British Boxing Board of Control will bow down and grant Chisora his licence without anytime for him to convince them that he deserves it back. Of course Chisoira could argue that by taking his licence away then you also take away his means to make a living and under certain European laws, DelBoy would have a case. He can apply for his licence back, in June, but that would put any fight in the balance, as it isn’t certain they would grant it him anyway.
Do YOU want to see David Haye vs Dereck Chisora? – Please comment below!