- Alexander v Purdy Press Conference Quotes and VideoPosted 3 days ago
- Nav gets new opponent for Friday’s English title fightPosted 5 days ago
- Rendall Munroe scores 1st round KO in comeback fightPosted 6 days ago
- ‘Kilrain’ Kelly Dedicates Belt to his late MotherPosted 6 days ago
- Jamie McDonnell is the New IBF World Bantamweight ChampionPosted 6 days ago
- Denton Vassell: ‘I’ll show you magic and greatness against Frankie Gavin’Posted 9 days ago
- Dereck Chisora to fight Deontay Wilder at Wembley Arena June 15Posted 10 days ago
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr wants Martin Murray in MexicoPosted 10 days ago
- Lee Haskins The New British Bantamweight ChampionPosted 20 days ago
- Murray drops Martinez twice but loses on points in ArgentinaPosted 20 days ago
Dereck Chisora presents £20,000 cheque to David Haye’s charity of choice
24th July 2012
The donation will go towards supporting the ACLT’s lifesaving work through spreading awareness and increasing the number of ethnic minorities on the UK bone marrow, blood and organ donation registries through national recruitment drives.
Haye is a patron of the ACLT which was co-founded by Beverley De-Gale OBE and Orin Lewis OBE after their son Daniel De-Gale was diagnosed with leukaemia in 1993.
Orin Lewis OBE said, “We are delighted to accept this cheque of £20,000 from Dereck Chisora on behalf of the pre match bet between him and opponent David Haye. We’re sincerely grateful to them both. The generous donation will go towards securing further bone marrow, blood and organ donation recruitment drives throughout the UK in addition to delivering awareness campaigns throughout the year, to help save lives against blood cancer and other life threatening conditions which require blood and organ donation”.