- Alexander v Purdy Press Conference Quotes and Video
- Nav gets new opponent for Friday’s English title fight
- Rendall Munroe scores 1st round KO in comeback fight
- ‘Kilrain’ Kelly Dedicates Belt to his late Mother
- Jamie McDonnell is the New IBF World Bantamweight Champion
- Denton Vassell: ‘I’ll show you magic and greatness against Frankie Gavin’
- Dereck Chisora to fight Deontay Wilder at Wembley Arena June 15
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr wants Martin Murray in Mexico
- Lee Haskins The New British Bantamweight Champion
- Murray drops Martinez twice but loses on points in Argentina
Jazza Dickens takes on in form Dai Davis in Liverpool this Sunday
28th July 2012
Unbeaten Liverpool prospect James ‘Jazza’ Dickens continues his swift boxing rise this Sunday afternoon, when he takes on Merthyr Tydfil’s constant battler Dai Davies.
The fight is being staged by The Merseyside Sporting Club and will take place at the Devonshire House Hotel in Liverpool.
Jazza, 21, gave up the chance of Olympic glory this year in London, when he decided to turn over professional in January 2011. He went onto have 7 paid fights that year and this will be his 4th of 2012, which took his current record to; 10-0, with 4 wins by KO.
Also on the bill
Terry Needham will warm up for October’s Prizefighter appearance with a contest against Ross Payne whilst Birkenhead Venture’s Sean Lewis hopes for his 2nd pro win with victory over Sean Gorman. Whilst Louis Cuddy takes on Igor Borucha
Tickets for the Devonshire House Hotel dinner show can be purchased by calling 01942874241. Food will be served at 2pm with the Boxing starting from 4pm.