- Frankie Gavin v Denton Vassell a Potential Classic, moved to June 28
- Alexander v Purdy Press Conference Quotes and Video
- Nav gets new opponent for Friday’s English title fight
- Rendall Munroe scores 1st round KO in comeback fight
- ‘Kilrain’ Kelly Dedicates Belt to his late Mother
- Jamie McDonnell is the New IBF World Bantamweight Champion
- Denton Vassell: ‘I’ll show you magic and greatness against Frankie Gavin’
- Dereck Chisora to fight Deontay Wilder at Wembley Arena June 15
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr wants Martin Murray in Mexico
- Lee Haskins The New British Bantamweight Champion
Video: Matthew Hatton Interview on his career and the future
Featuring his coach Lee Beard, in this video we speak to Matthew Hatton about his boxing career to date, how he got into the game, the ups and downs that the Manchester boxer has faced up to now.
The former European champion and world title challenger tells Chris Maylett about the key fights he has taken part in, including his drawn fight with Lovemore Ndou, winning the European title and his fights with Canelo Alvarez and Kell Brook.
Hatton, 31, takes on Michael Lomax in his next fight on October 12th and if he wins that he is already booked in to face Chris Van Heerden in Cape Town South Africa for the IBO welterweight belt in March.
Hatton who says he was a born fighter and says he’s had more fights than John Wayne now! Hatton is confident he can still be a world champion and is determined to prove himself right.
Now back with coach Lee Beard after parting ways with Bob Shannon, Matthew is in a good place in his life and the experienced ring veteran believes his best days are ahead.
For the full interview watch the video above which includes training footage and an interview with his trainer Lee Beard.
By Chris Maylett
Follow on the Twitter: @britishboxers