- Anthony Crolla v John Murray – BIG FIGHT SPECIAL
- Khan wins poll but Mayweather still confirms he will fight Maidana in May
- Chris Eubank Jnr. Joins BoxNation fights Saturday
- Anthony Ogogo added to Burns-Crawford in Glasgow
- FROCH-GROVES II – BIG FIGHT SPECIAL
- Amir Khan: “I am going to beat him with skills”
- LIVE Updates from Ringside: Chisora-Fury at the Copper Box
- Freddie Roach says ‘The Hammer’ has the skills and heart to go all the way
- VIDEO: BOXING UPDATE: Froch-Groves II is ON! Murray replaces Crolla, Stalker returns…
- It’s ON! Froch-Groves II signed for May
Big Step Up for Eastend Boxing Ace
Billy Morgan, 23 from Canning Town will take a big step up in his professional boxing career when he fights at Wembley Arena in front of a capacity crowd on 15th June.
The Eastender has not fought outside of his home venue, York Hall in Bethnal Green since turning pro in 2010. This fight will take him out of his comfort zone in front of the biggest crowd yet but it’s a challenge the youngster is relishing.
“I can’t wait to step up to a massive show at Wembley and showcase my boxing skills in front of a wider audience. I signed professional to box on big shows like this and now the time has come to step up to the plate and deliver for all my fans.”
The opponent is yet to be confirmed for the event at Wembley Arena in June but the rising star from the TKO Gym has been working hard with trainers Jimmy and Mark Tibbs.
“I’ve been training hard under the guidance of Mark and Jimmy for a good few weeks now, even before this show was announced we was working on new things in the gym. I’ve grown and developed a lot since my last fight and had some top sparring with Colin Lynes and Dan Naylor so everything has gone according to plan.”