Submit Boxing Press Release, Article, interviews, so Only Press releases regarding British Boxing related subjects, will be accepted.
Do Not Submit a Press Release which:
- Contains links to gambling related material, illegal activity or pornography;
- Is shorter than 150 words (this page is more, so there’s an example!);
- Doesn’t contain any form of contact information (unless it is in your author bio section);
- Makes unqualified claims;
- Isn’t boxing news;
- Is not a boxing press release;
- Does not contain any contact details;
- Promotes MLM (Multi Level Marketing) in any way, shape or form as a good business model.
- Not about British Boxing or important World boxing topics
Press Release Format
- Do Not copy straight from Microsoft Word or other word processing programs – these programs input their own formatting rules which conflict with those which work on websites. If using a form, submit in plain text, and the release should appear in the input box as you would want it to on the page (with line breaks for paragraphs etc).
- Use paragraphs!
- Be sure to add the excerpt – this is used for the “description” meta-tag (important for your press release’s search engine performance) and also in the short excerpt from our home page, tag pages, category pages and search results pages – in short, this is the text which will inspire a potential reader to read your press release. Some people try to avoid using it by placing some garbage text here: that is strongly advised against for the reasons detailed herein.
- Add your contact details in the box we provide.
- Images are used for thumbnails – add one whenever possible.
- Correct spelling, punctuation and grammar will ensure your press release is easier to read, and has more chance of being submitted quicker.
- Try to submit a unique release.
- Succinct titles containing keywords work best.
- Don’t overuse exclamation marks.