file:///Users/cm/Downloads/WELCOME%20ESTATES%20BANNER.html

KING COMES OUT ON TOP AHEAD OF WARREN IN HEAVYWEIGHT PURSE BIDS:

International Boxing Hall of Fame promoter Don King has again reared his head among the heavyweights to land a winning bid of $3,116,001 for the promotional rights of Trever Bryan’s WBA ‘regular’ title against Britain’s Daniel Dubois, as reported by BoxingScene tonight. Dubois’ promoter Frank Warren also launched a bid of $2,503,000 but came up short, meaning Don King will, in 2022, stage another heavyweight contest despite his age now standing at ninety years-old. 

As the holder of regular title, Bryan will receive 55% of the split, the remaining 45% falling to the challenger and ‘interim’ titleholder Daniel Dubois. 

A date and venue are yet to be announced, assuming the bout goes ahead as planned.

Thanks for reading and watching, hope you come back soon. Please Follow us on Social Media for updates…

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/britishboxers_bbtv
Twitter: https://twitter.com/britishboxers
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/britishboxers
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/britishboxersuk

boxing #britishboxing

LATEST BBTV VIDEOS

No more articles
error

Thanks for visiting us? Please spread the word :)

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
    YouTube
  • Instagram