Iron Mike also added that the WBA heavyweight champion Haye (left) needs to establish himself in the heavyweight division and instead of chasing the other division champion’s the Klitschko’s at the moment, should fighting the contenders who the Klitschko brothers have already fought.
By Chris Maylett
- David Haye vs. Audley Harrison: The Last of the Great British Heavyweights (bleacherreport.com)
- David Haye backed to “destroy” Audley Harrison by sparring partner Tony Thompson (mirror.co.uk)
- Audley Harrison taunts David Haye in countdown to WBA heavyweight title fight (telegraph.co.uk)
- Harrison ‘feels sorry’ for Haye (news.bbc.co.uk)
- David Haye aims to reach for the stars | Kevin Mitchell (guardian.co.uk)
- Haye denies knock-down rumour (mirror.co.uk)