Bethnal Green’s York Hall is set to witness the first Central Area flyweight title fight in 24 years as Harry Mullins (6-0-0) and Paul Roberts (3-4-2) collide for the belt on Friday evening.
Kent’s Mullins heads into the contest undefeated in six outings and is yet to lose a round in his career so far.
Friday’s bout sees the 20-year-old step-up to the ten-round distance for the first time in his maiden title bout.
Roberts meanwhile hasn’t won in his last three but is yet to be stopped despite having tasted defeat on four occasions.
The Watford man fought to a ten-round draw for the British flyweight title against Jack Hughes 12 months ago before the latter edged a narrow fight in a rematch four months later.
Quaise Khademi and Ijaz Ahmed were set to meet for the vacant Southern Area flyweight belt in what would have been their fourth fight.
An injury to Khademi however forced the bout to be cancelled two weeks ago.
Elsewhere on the card, super-welterweight Liverpool’s Jack McGann (7-0-1, 4KOs) takes on Hungary’s Laszlo Toth (31-6-2, 19KOs) for the vacant IBO title at 154lbs.
- Harry Mullins (6-0-0) vs Paul Roberts (3-4-2) – vacant Central Area Flyweight title (10 x 3)
- Jack McGann (7-0-1) vs Laszlo Toth (31-6-2) – Super-Welterweight (10 x 3)
- Amar Kayani (6-0-0) vs Dmitri Protkunas (3-4-0) – Welterweight (6 x 3)
- Josh Nelson (3-1-0) vs Louis Horn (3-0-0) – Lightweight (6 x 3)
- Billy Underwood (5-0-0) vs Dwain Grant (3-14-1) – Super-Middleweight (4 x 3)
- Courtney Bennett (1-0-0) vs Mait Metsis (1-7-0) – Heavyweight (4 x 3)
- Georgie Ellis (2-0-0) vs Reiss Taylor (3-20-0) – Super-Flyweight (4 x 3)
- Louie Muldowney (debut) vs Iliyan Markov (6-22-2) – Welterweight (4 x 3)
- Alfie Gaskin (debut) vs Harry Matthews (17-68-5) – Super-Middleweight (4 x 3)
- Fayek Uddin (debut) vs Karl Sampson (5-15-0) – Super-Featherweight (4 x 3)