London heavyweight David Adeleye halted the previously undefeated Dmytro Bezus inside two rounds at York Hall on Friday night.
Adeleye floored the Ukrainian one minute into the opening round with a well-timed jab.
Bezus survived the remainder of the round but a right to the body followed by a thudding short left hook to the head laid Bezus out with 1:23 remaining in the first.
The 33-year-old bravely climbed to his feet but referee Bob Williams had seen enough and waved the contest off.
Adeleye secured his tenth stoppage victory as a pro and moves to 11-0-0.
Portsmouth’s Mark Chamberlain scored a spectacular fifth-round knockout against Italy’s Vairo Lenti at lightweight.
The 24-year-old Brit landed a whipping left-hand which scrambled the senses of Lenti who stumbled backwards before falling to the canvas.
Referee Marcus McDonnell waved the contest off with Lenti hunched over on his stomach with 2:07 remaining in the round.
Chamberlain moves to 12-0-0 with his eighth stoppage victory.
Hammersmith super-lightweight Henry Turner also halted Spain’s Zeus de Armas in the seventh-round.
Turner moves to 10-0-0 as a professional with three wins coming by way of knockout.
Lightweight Royston Barney-Smith stopped Nicaraguan Lesther Lara in the opening round to land a third stoppage in five professional outings for the Dorset man.
FULL CARD RESULTS:
- David Adeleye R2 TKO vs Dmytro Bezus (Heavyweight)
- Mark Chamberlain R5 KO vs Vairo Lenti (Lightweight)
- Henry Turner R7 TKO vs Zeus de Armas (Super-lightweight)
- Carl Fail R6 PTS vs Serge Ambomo (Super-welterweight)
- Adan Mohamed R6 PTS vs Francisco Rodriguez (Featherweight)
- Chris Bourke R3 TKO vs Darwin Martinez (Featherweight)
- Royston Barney-Smith R1 KO vs Lesther Lara (Lightweight)
- Aloys Youmbi R1 TKO vs Jiri Krejci (Cruiserweight)