Veteran promoter Don King today revealed in an interview with that he is planning to start litigation over the split for Trevor Bryan versus Daniel Dubois, the American receiving a 55% share due to the fact he currently holds the WBA’s ‘regular’ version of the world title. Dubois will receive the remaining 45%.

YouTube player

King claims that he was originally told at the beginning of March that he had sixty days to take the fight before receiving a letter a couple of days later that the purse bid would be held on March 14th. The Hall of Fame promoter then disputed the split, questioning how the ‘champion’ [Bryan] could only receive 55% of a split when he’s the one holding the belt, saying that WBA rules stipulate that a split of 75-25 in the belt holder’s favour should be laid down.

Only days after winning the purse bid, Don King once again looks to be making a rumble in the heavyweight division.

Thanks for reading and watching, hope you come back soon. Please Follow us on Social Media for updates…


boxing #britishboxing


No more articles

Thanks for visiting us? Please spread the word :)

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram